Below are the current teaching staff vacancies at Fortis Academy
The application form and guidance notes are available below and can be saved to your computer. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start – Easter 2022
Closing date Monday 6 December 2021 at 9.00 am
Job Description – Download Here
We are looking to appoint an innovative, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Engineering and Resistant Materials who can release the creative side to our students. The successful candidate will find our students enthusiastic, eager to learn and they will more than reward a committed teacher with a passion for Design.
You will be joining a friendly, happy, vibrant 11-18 Academy which is highly successful, serving a multi-cultural community, rich with ethnic and linguistic diversity, where your innovation and creativity will be valued
Support from established and experienced colleagues is available and therefore the post is suitable for a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher wishing to gain further experience.
Fortis Academy was launched in September 2020 and encompasses a rich and harmonious multicultural community and is committed to the development of all students with many staying on in the sixth form.
The person we are looking for should be:
• Passionate about your subject and an appetite to inspire young innovator?
• Driven to ensure excellent student progress
• hardworking, an imaginative thinker and have excellent organisational and time management skills
• a team player who want to work and engage with colleagues at all levels.
We can offer you:
• Pupils eager for success
• Supportive parents who value education
• As our most valuable resource is our staff, we invest heavily in your development and well-being
• A forward looking school where excellent teachers can transform lives.
• Excellent professional development and guidance, offering a well-established and successful NQT programme
How to Apply:
Informal conversations for this post are warmly welcomed and potential candidates are invited to contact the Jenny Bashford, Assistant Headteacher email at email@example.com
Fortis Academy’s website (http://fortisacademy.org.uk) offers candidates a wealth of up to date information about the Academy; its ethos and aims, day to day life, and news items covering a wide range of events and activities.
Application forms and guidance notes can all be downloaded from our website https://fortisacademy.org.uk/teaching-jobs/. Please email your completed application form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortis Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.