When selecting any school as the setting for your child’s primary, secondary or further education, their latest and previous Ofsted reports can provide an essential insight.
With our vision of ‘Starting with the end in mind’ ringing in our ears, we take all Ofsted inspections extremely seriously and use feedback from the Office for Standards in Education to raise standards, improve lives and enhance the experience we provide to pupils and parents on a daily basis. We work, and will continue to work, hard to deliver excellence in effective leadership and management, quality of teaching, learning and assessment, personal development, behaviour and welfare, outcomes for pupils and Sixth Form provision.
You can view our latest Fortis Academy reports from Ofsted along with previous inspection results here.
You have the opportunity to give feedback to Ofsted via Parent View at anytime, Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
- Ofsted Report 2019 – Covering Letter
- Letter to Parents Re. Ofsted Report 2019
- Great Barr Academy Ofsted Report 2019
Other Statutory Reports
- Pupil Premium Report 2017-18
- Pupil Premium Report 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Report 2019-20
- Year 7 Catch-Up Funding Report: 2017-18 Impact; 2018-19 Planning
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) report
- Department for Education GCSE Parent Factsheet
We hope you find all the information you need on our website, however if you don’t, please contact us:
Telephone: 0121 366 6611
Fax: 0121 366 6007
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org