Academy Governors – 2020/2021
Shaw Education Trust, in line with its governance regulations, has put in place an Interim Executive Board (IEB). An IEB is a focused group of professionals, all with significant educational expertise appointed on a short-term basis, usually for 12 months. The IEB replaces the existing governance board. The IEB’s main functions are to secure a rigorous and robust approach to rapidly improving educational outcomes, including achievement, for all pupils.
At present the IEB consists of the following people:
- Mr Philip Harrison – Regional Director (South Region) SET, Chair of the IEB
- Mrs Julie Yarwood – Regional Director (North Region) SET
- Mrs Helen Turner – Chief Finance Officer, SET
- Mrs Kerry Inscker – Director of People and Culture
- Mrs Sarah Harris – Parent Academy Councillor
- Mr Simon Mosley – Deputy Regional Director (South).
The IEB is attended by:
- Mr Albero Ortero -Fortis Academy Campus Principal
The IEB is in the process of amalgamating with the existing Academy Council.
There are no committees of the IEB at present.
For information on the date and time of the next meeting, and the protocol for attending these meetings, please contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For details of attendance at recent IEB meetings, please click the link below to download a copy.
IEB Attendance – 2019
For full details of our current and previous Academy Councils, committees and member’s term of office dates, please click on the link to download a copy.
Academy Council Member Information (2020-21)